Wednesday, July 29, 2009

No updates

Ok, so I have been really bad about updating the blog but there are reasons. Ben is gone right now, we are still homeschooling as we go year round, the kids have been sick, I am in school right now, and sometimes it feels like nobody reads these things. It is so hard to know or not. So here is the deal, if you do indeed read any of these blogs, leave a short (or long) comment to let me know so I don't feel like I am just writing for the air around my home. Thanks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel!! I read your blog!

Gerri J said...

Love your blog entries. I'm a friend of your mother in law and love to keep up with you, Ben and the kids. It sounds like you are doing a fantastic juggling act.

Natalie said...

I read your blog, Rach! I get them in my emails, so I usually don't go to the actual blog. I guess I probably should so I can leave comments after I read them, huh. I totally know how you feel though. Nobody really reads mine, either.

~AnnaMarie~ said...

I read it too, but again, I get them in emails too so sometimes I dont come to the actual page to comment! But I always read it!

Elder and Sister Emfield said...

I read them too. Check back fairly often to see if something new is there. How do you get them in emails?