Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our strange, warped children

So we already knew that my children are a little different. After all, that is what happens when two people like us get together. Anyway, the reason for our latest "ok my kids are really strange" incident was today. It started with Eden. We tried to give her her alowance and she decided she didn't want any money. Instead, she wanted to do more chores. Her favorite is the kitchen and she spent all day working on it and got upset when we made her stop. She also cleaned the office, living room, and dining room yet still refused her allowance.

The second came from Celestial. She didn't want to go to bed as is typical but Luci was already asleep so she asked us, "where can I cry cause I don't want to wake up Luci". She just wanted us to tell her where she could go to throw a fit so Luci wouldn't wake up. What three year old cares about waking someone when they want to throw a fit. Then, she looked at Ben and talking about me said, "she is awfully serious". What three year old says that?! Anyway, I could go on but I think you all get the point, my kids are strange!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha!! Your kids aren't strange.....they are just following grandparent orders to drive you crazy like you guys drove us!!!!!

The Lahr's said...

Too funny
And If your kids are strange, then I guess mine must be insane LOL
Great blogging! Miss you guys!