Friday, November 21, 2008

High aspirations for a 3 year old

I was spending my special one-on-one time with Celestial playing with play-doh. I was asking her all sorts of questions. She decided I am supposed to have two more kids, both boys. I asked her what she will be when she grows up. She said a mommy. I asked her how many kids she is going to have and she said 10, 5 girls and 5 boys. Wow, that's a large family I said. This is what she said, "Yeah, basically I am going to be rich." I laughed so hard. Then she preceded to tell me she is going to go on a mission and baptise someone who will then become a bishop, then become a mommy, and get this, then she is going to find a cure to cancer so nobody has to die. All this came from my three year old. Straight from her mouth! Talk about high aspirations for a three year old!

1 comment:

The Lahr's said...

Good for her and I will be jumping up and down when she finds the cure for cancer!
love you guys!