Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Law going into effect on Feb 10

Not a lot of people know about this law, but if you don 't, check it out at:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=85542

What were these people thinking? What put them in such a rush to create such a fiasco? Isn't the economy bad enough as is? Do they really have to make it worse?

The unemployment lines are going to be ten times longer. Clothing and other childrens item will be way more expensive and forget second hand, ebay, or craigslist. Things are just about to get much worse. I don't know about the rest of you, but the last year or so, I think I have lost all faith in these people. Between these huge, stupid mistakes and all the news stories about the crimes they are commiting (like trying to sell Obamas seat and accepting bribes in order to not prosecute criminals. The list goes on and on) I have lost my faith. I know they aren't all idiots, but the idiots are making them look like they are.

It just feels like things are falling apart some times. Like Satan has this huge hold on our country and I feel so helpless to know how to do anything more about it and I don't like that feeling. I LOVE my country. I just hope we can pull our heads out of our butts before it is too late. Well, that is my rant for the day. What's yours?

No comments: